Hooray! Spring has finally sprung here in Atlanta! To celebrate, I thought it may be a good idea to go over some adorable ideas to spruce up your home decor for the new warmer weather. With bountiful flowers, beautiful pastels, and sunny hues, check out our favorite looks below.
1) For a fun take on a hanging basket, recreate this cute look with a pair of old rubber rain boots, some burlap ribbon, and pretty flowers. It is sure to catch your guests’s and neighbors’ eye!
2) If you are more into the traditional styles, this normal hanging flower basket is classic and gorgeous. Swing by your local Hobby Lobby or craft and garden store for a hanging wicker door basket and fill it with baby’s breath, tulips, lilies, etc.
3) Repurpose an old chalkboard (or buy one here!), add some fresh blooms, and old watering can, and some wooden crates for a rustic, springy look.
4) If you are looking for a cute decorative idea for Easter, look no further! This subtle holiday look is perfect for displaying your new flowers on the dining room table. Just add some colored eggs to a vase surrounding a glass, add flowers, and you’re done! Best part is… you can eat the eggs later!
5) A lovely simple look is very achievable by attaching a small green wreath to an old window frame. The distressed frame with the new, fresh wreath is a winning combo!
6) An updated mantle in the house always gives a fun look–Get some inspiration from this look to complete your own!
For more home decor and improvement ideas, check out www.OnMain.com! Happy Spring from the North Atlanta Home Team!